Telephone 76 36 24 44
A midwife is ready to answer your call 24 hours a day.
Please contact us if
- you have contractions more than 3 weeks prior to your Estimated Date of Delivery
- your waters break (or you are unsure whether they have or not)
- your waters (amniotic fluid) are green or brown
- the contractions are strong and regular
- you experience constant pain
- you have heavy vaginal bleeding
- you notice a change in your babys movements
- you experience discomfort relating to your pregnancy and labour
Always phone the unit before you leave home.
If you think you need an ambulance, - please contact us first.
We will call one for you.
Remember to bring your health records = vandrejournal.